This Campaign is Closed
THE WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON
A note from WWE Superstars for Hope
Are you ready for the most epic WrestleMania of your life?! We want to fly you and a friend to New Orleans next year and show you what it takes to get ready for the biggest show on Earth!
All it takes is a $10 donation to our Superstars for Hope campaign and here’s what you could win…
● 2 Ringside tickets to WrestleMania 34
● Roundtrip airfare for two people plus a hotel room for three nights in New Orleans
● Design your own WrestleMania ring gear and have a photo shoot
● Meet and greet with WWE Superstars
● Exclusive sneak peak of WrestleMania set before doors open
● Have your picture taken on the WrestleMania stage
● Backstage tour of Mercedes-Benz Superdome and get interviewed on WrestleMania set
● 2 VIP Tickets to Hall of Fame 2018
● Walk the red carpet during Hall of Fame Pre-Show
● Sit with WWE Superstars during Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony 2018
● 2 VIP Tickets to WrestleMania Axxess
● 2 Ringside tickets to NXT TakeOver: New Orleans
● Backstage meet and greet with NXT Superstars
● 2 Invitations to WrestleMania Week private events (events TBD)
● WWE Championship Title autographed by WWE Superstars
This year we’re raising money for the Boys and Girls Clubs of America. Your donation will help fund their mission to enable all young people to reach their full potential as productive, caring, responsible citizens.
But if you can donate more, you’ll get extra entries and extra perks — even an autographed Championship title from WWE Superstars Goldberg or The Undertaker!
Thanks for teaming up with us on this… and we’ll see one of you next year for WrestleMania 34!
About Boys & Girls Clubs of America
For more than 150 years, Boys & Girls Clubs of America (www.bgca.org) has enabled young people most in need to achieve great futures as productive, caring, responsible citizens. Today, more than 4,300 Clubs serve nearly 4 million young people annually through Club membership and community outreach. Clubs are located in cities, towns, public housing and on Native lands throughout the country, and serve military families in BGCA-affiliated Youth Centers on U.S. military installations worldwide. They provide a safe place, caring adult mentors, fun, friendship, and high-impact youth development programs on a daily basis during critical non-school hours. Priority programs emphasize academic success, good character and citizenship, and healthy lifestyles. In a Harris Survey of alumni, 54 percent said the Club saved their lives. National headquarters are located in Atlanta. Learn more at http://www.bgca.org/facebook and http://bgca.org/twitter.