What You'll Win
- One foursome team (4 players) in the 2017 Murray Bros. Caddyshack Charity Golf Tournament
- 2 hotel rooms at The Renaissance Hotel at World Golf Village for 2 nights
- 4 VIP Access to the Pairings Party on March 23rd
- 4 VIP Access to the Concert Party on March 24th
- All inclusive food/beverage during the parties and golf tournament
- Meet & Greet and photos with the available Murray Brothers
- A William Murray Golf shirt & hat for each team member
- A pair of Loudmouth shorts for each team member
- A signed tournament poster for each team member
A note from The Murray Bros
Hey there, everyone.
I’m back with my brothers for another Prizeo campaign to raise money for the Murray Bros.’ Caddyshack Charity Golf Tournament in March. We’re giving away another Cinderella story here on Prizeo...and it could be yours!
Our tournament’s at the World Golf Village in St. Augustine, Florida. And here’s what you could win...
• Airfare for four and two hotel rooms at The Renaissance Hotel at World Golf Village.
• One foursome in our Murray Bros. Caddyshack Charity Golf Tournament.
• VIP Access for four to the Pairings Party on March 23rd and Concert Party on March 24th.
• All inclusive food and beverage during the parties and golf tournament.
• Meet and Greets and Photos with the Murray Brothers.
• William Murray Golf shirt and hat for each team member.
• Loudmouth shorts for each team member.
• Signed tournament poster for each team member.
And all it takes to enter to win is a $10 donation so that we can raise money to help provide life-saving services to communities all across the country.
But if you donate more, you’ll have more chances to win. Every $10 gets you 100 entries. We’ve got t-shirts and bobbleheads too! What are you waiting for?!
About Murray Bros. Caddyshack Charity Golf
In 2001, Bill Murray and his five brothers — chef Andy, actors Brian, Joel and John, and financial executive Ed — opened Murray Bros. Caddyshack at World Golf Village, home of the World Golf Hall of Fame, in St. Augustine, Florida.
Along with the opening of the restaurant, the brothers created the Murray Bros. Caddyshack Charity Golf Tournament, partnering with various charities to raise monies that provide medical services, educational programs, lifesaving equipment, and fundraising opportunities to better the lives in communities across the country.
The Murray brothers grew up on the North Shore of Chicago. Their parents, Ed and Lucille, raised nine children in a sweet little house on a leafy street in Wilmette, Illinois. As teenagers, the boys spent their summers working as caddies at the local private country club. That experience inspired Brian Doyle Murray to write the classic golf comedy, Caddyshack. Some of the brothers participated in the making of the movie and can be found standing around in many of the funniest scenes.
Their passion for comedy and community building is why they use this tournament to raise money for community services all around the country.