What You'll Win
- A Trip to Barcelona, Spain to see Imagine Dragons on the Evolve World Tour
- Dinner at Hard Rock Cafe before the Concert + $250 to spend in the Rock Shop
- Meet & Greet + a picture with the band before the show
- Two (2) VIP tickets to the show (two options for seating)
- Two (2) exclusive Imagine Dragons swag bags with signed merch
- Roundtrip Airfare for Two (2) People to Spain, courtesy of Delta Vacations
- Hotel Accommodations for Two (2) Nights
A note from Imagine Dragons
We wanna hang with you this spring in Barcelona on the Evolve World Tour...
For only a $10 donation, you're submitted to win flights for you and a friend to Spain. We'll put you up in a hotel, get you premium tickets for our show, and cover your dinner and shopping at the Hard Rock Cafe in Barcelona. We'll grab a photo with you backstage before the show, and then send you home with some autographed merch after.
All it takes is $10 to enter, and your donation supports the Tyler Robinson Foundation, helping kids with cancer and their families by giving them grants for their out-of-pocket life expenses. More $10 donations means more entries to win, more kids helped, and an opportunity to get some extra goodies.
Thanks for helping these kids and their families - we'll see you in Spain very soon.
About the Tyler Robinson Foundation
The Tyler Robinson Foundation begins with the story of Tyler, who at age 16, was diagnosed with Rhabdomyosarcoma, a rare form of cancer. In the following year leading up to his passing, he was able to touch countless lives. Determined to continue Tyler’s legacy of creating something positive despite the odds, his family and members of Imagine Dragons (who had grown close to Tyler) came together to found The Tyler Robinson Foundation, which strengthens families financially and emotionally as they cope with the tragedy of a pediatric cancer diagnosis by providing grants to offset out-of-pocket life expenses, like mortgage, car, utility payments and more. Over $0.85 of every dollar donated to the foundation goes straight to the families it supports.
ABOUT HARD ROCK HEALS Foundation