What You'll Win
- Two (2) Lower Bowl Tickets to Eagles/Cowboys Game on Dec 31
- On-Field Pregame Passes for Meet & Greet with Carson before the Game
- NYE Dinner at Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steak House
- Roundtrip Airfare to Philadelphia
- Two (2) Nights' Hotel Accomodations at the Courtyard by Marriott Philadelphia South at The Navy Yard
A note from Carson
Greetings Eagles fans! In the summer of 2017, I decided to use the platform I've been given and create my own foundation, the Carson Wentz AO1 Foundation. Through the foundation, I want to demonstrate the love of God by providing opportunities and support for the less fortunate and those in need. With your help, we are going to make a difference for individuals around the world! For only a $10 donation, you’ll be entered to win an all-expenses-paid trip to Philadelphia to ring in the New Year with me and the Eagles. We’ll cover your airfare and hotel, and I’ll set you up with lower bowl tickets to watch us play the Dallas Cowboys on December 31. I’ll meet you on the field during pregame and make sure you ring in the New Year with a great dinner at one of Philadelphia’s finest restaurants. If you want to donate more, you’ll get extra chances to win. Plus, we’ve got some cool goodies like exclusive campaign T-shirts, along with autographed posters, mini-helmets, and jerseys. It’s my way of saying thank you for supporting my foundation and helping others experience the love of God. I look forward to meeting one of you in December. We’ll say goodbye to 2017 in style!
About The Carson Wentz AO1 Foundation
The mission of the Carson Wentz AO1 Foundation is to demonstrate the love of God by providing opportunities and support for the less fortunate and those in need.
AO1 follows three objectives:
- To care for and provide food, shelter and educational opportunities for underprivileged youth living abroad.
- To provide hunting and outdoor opportunities for individuals with physical challenges, the underserved, or US vets living in the midwest.
- To support youth in the Philadelphia area by providing service dogs to assist with their development and quality of life.
Carson is active in the decision-making process and wants to use this foundation to spread the love of God. In addition to financially supporting organizations that align with the mission and objectives of the foundation, Carson works to extend the foundation’s reach by sharing his testimony, participating in mission trips, and actively promoting his love for the outdoors and dogs.
Similar to Carson’s life motto and the tattoo on the underside of his right wrist, Carson’s foundation stands for “Audience of One.” No matter what he does in life, Carson is living for an Audience of One — Jesus.