HOW PRIZEO WORKS
Prizeo works with the top celebrities to create once-in-a-lifetime experiences for you to win. Whether you are into film, music or sports, there's something for everyone!
Support an awesome cause
You can enter with just a small donation to the celebrity's chosen cause, and receive guaranteed reward items! You can also enter for free by mail! See the sweepstakes official rules for details.
Pick a friend -
who will you bring?
Once you have entered the sweepstakes, you will be given the option to choose who you will bring with you to the prize experience if you win. You can do this via Facebook, Twitter or e-mail and make someone's day!
After the sweepstakes closes, the winner will be chosen at random and whisked away to enjoy an experience of a lifetime.
And that's just
You'll be able to track your impact, and see the fantastic things the charity has done with your donation.
Prizeo was born from the belief that influencers have the power to reach their legions of fans to make a real difference and raise awareness and funds for important causes around the world.
Prizeo sweepstakes are universally accessible. With automatic entry available at the basic $10 level, everyone has the chance to win big and make a difference.
Since 2013, Prizeo has operated as a platform for nearly 100 charities and over 100 influencers spanning the film, television, music, food, fashion, sports, technology and media industries to raise over $10 million (and counting!) for remarkable causes.
Prizeo is a member of Charity Network, named one of Fast Company's 2017 Most Innovative Companies.
The Prizeo Model
Prizeo is a technology enterprise with a social mission to maximize the fundraising potential of influencers, companies, and charities.
The Prizeo model begins with subtracting our payment processors; transaction costs from the gross proceeds of the sweepstakes, as well as any agreed-upon paid digital marketing advertisements used during the campaign. In order to sustain ourselves in our mission, Prizeo deducts a small 20% fee from those net proceeds. The chosen charity receives the remaining 80%, minus any fulfillment costs (e.g., rewards, grand prize).
What services does Prizeo provide?
Prizeo is a full service platform, offering celebrities, companies and charities a one-stop shop solution to running a sweepstakes. This includes access to highly scalable technology, automated payment processing, all legal and accounting aspects of the sweepstakes, and prize fulfillment.
Prizeo's Partnership with Chideo
We're so excited to share that Prizeo has been acquired by entrepreneur and Founder/CEO of charity network Chideo, Todd Wagner! We at Prizeo will continue to operate as our own entity, and together with our new sister company we will work hard to maximize our impact and continue to help worthy organizations conduct amazing campaigns to raise vital awareness and funds for important causes around the world.
Join the Cause
For more information, influencer and charity inquiries, and press inquiries...